* O daughters and sons of the Earth, adore the Goddess and God and be blessed with the fullness of life.
* Know that They have brought you to these writings, for herein lie our ways of Wicca, to serve and fulfil the keepers
of wisdom, the tenders of the sacred flame of knowledge. Run the rites with love and joy, and the Goddess and God will
bless you with all that you need. But those who practice dark magicks shall know Their greatest wrath.
* Remember that you are of the Wicca. No more do you tred the ways of doubt. You walk the path of light,
ever climbing from shadow to the highest realm of existance. But though we're the bearers of truths, others do
not wish to share our knowledge, so we run our rites beneath moon fuled skies enwrapped in shadows. But we are
* Live fully, for that is the purpose of life. Refrain not from earthly existance. From it we grow to learn
and understand, until such time that we are reborn to learn more, repeating this cycle 'til we have spiralled up the a path
of perfection and can finally call the Goddess and God our kin.
* Walk the fields and forests; be refreshed by the cool winds and touch of a nodding flower. The Moon and Sun sing
in the ancient wild places. The deserted seashore, the stark desert, the roaring waterfall. We are of the Earth
and should revere Her, do do honour Her.
* Celebrate the rites on the appropiate days and seasons, and call upon the God and Goddess when the time is meet, but
use the Power only when necessary, never for frivalous nds. Know that using the power for harm is a perversion of Life
* But for those who love and magnify love, the richness of life shall be your reward. Nature will celebrate.
* So love the Goddess and the God, and harm none.